st: Interact two continuous log variables.

From   natasha agarwal <>
Subject   st: Interact two continuous log variables.
Date   Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:18:17 +0100

Dear everyone,

I was estimating a model where I wanted to interact FDI with GDP, both
continuous variables. In this case I wanted to know I can interact Log
FDI*Log of GDP?