Re: st: Re: Calculation of ICC_unbalanced

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Calculation of ICC_unbalanced
Date   Thu, 9 Sep 2010 12:49:44 -0500

This might help:

Also this:

type "findit intraclass" in Stata

Also this:

Google "intraclass correlation"

And finally this:

which has been mentioned on the list before, well at least the McGraw and Wong citation I think...