Re: st: Re: Calculation of ICC_unbalanced

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Calculation of ICC_unbalanced
Date   Thu, 9 Sep 2010 12:49:44 -0500

.

This might help:

http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=st0095

Also this:

type "findit intraclass" in Stata

Also this:

Google "intraclass correlation"

And finally this:

<http://support.spss.com/ProductsExt/SPSS/Documentation/Statistics/articles/whichicc.htm>

which has been mentioned on the list before, well at least the McGraw and Wong citation I think...