Re: st: is Kendall's tau the best correlation coeficient for binary varibles?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: is Kendall's tau the best correlation coeficient for binary varibles?
Date   Wed, 8 Sep 2010 13:07:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Roger,
Thank you very much for your very helpful advice. I think i just read a
paper on somersd and confidence intervals of the coeficients. This is
perfect. Thanks a lot.
Junqing