st: Problems with qrreg

From   Alberto Osella <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Problems with qrreg
Date   Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:06:31 +0200

Does anyone know if qreg works with mi (multiple imputation)?
I'm trying to run the following model in Stata 11.1:
xi: sqreg BMI Etarecl i.TitStudio Num_nucleo i.Sesso i.NewStatCiv i.Professione1 i.scalacat i.GrammiAlc_G_C, q(.47 .83) reps(400)
I've tried different syntaxis wit mi but it does not work
Thank you in advance.
Thank you

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655
Fax:    +39 0804994650

Controllo virus eseguito da G Data AntiVirus
Versione: AVA 21.2411 del 06.09.2010
Info nuovi virus: