st: Stata book

From   "David Tandberg" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Stata book
Date   Fri, 3 Sep 2010 16:44:33 -0400

I will be teaching a intermediate methods course. We use STATA and I would
like my students to purchase and have on hand an intermediate level STATA
book or manual. A single volume book is what I am after that they can
reference throughout the course (we will be covering a multitude of topic
from basic OLS, to logit/Probit, Panel data, etc.). I want a quick reference
that provides the syntax and some explanation for various methods and

What would you all recommend?

David Tandberg