st: xtmixed - standardized resuduals plot

From   Hobst <>
Subject   st: xtmixed - standardized resuduals plot
Date   Fri, 3 Sep 2010 03:57:27 -0700 (PDT)

I have used xtreg to fit a 3-level hierarchical model. To test if the
residuals on the different levels are in fact nomally distributed i would
like to plot histograms of the standardized residuals for level-1 r(ijk),
level-2 r(jk) and level-3 r(k).  I know a way , using gllapred after gllamm
and then plot the histogram, but is there something similar to gllapred to
use after xtmixed?

Thank you in advance for yur support