st: Polychoric PCA (scoring coefficients)

From   ANA MARIA OSORIO MEJIA <aosorime7@alumnes.ub.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Polychoric PCA (scoring coefficients)
Date   Fri, 03 Sep 2010 12:45:04 +0200

Hello everybody,

I?m using the command polychoricpca to construct a composite child health index (with data from DHS for Colombia),and stata output shows me only the first three scoring coefficients.

Does anyone know how I can get more scoring coefficients?

Thanks
Ana Maria Osorio
Ph.D student
University of Barcelona