st: Latest Stata Update

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   st: Latest Stata Update
Date   Thu, 02 Sep 2010 15:00:34 -0500

For those who haven't noticed, there is a Sept. 1 Stata update. It is either huge or my Internet connection is slow today, because it took much longer than updates usually do. It mostly looks like little bug fixes. But, the biggest thing I noticed is that I didn't have to click on -update swap- to finish the update -- Stata has found a way to do that itself. Hopefully that will cut way down on posts from people whose ado and exe files have gotten out of sync with each other.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu