Re: st: RE: box and whisker plot with proportional box size?

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: box and whisker plot with proportional box size?
Date   Thu, 02 Sep 2010 10:48:02 -0400

Nick - thanks, I'll give it a look.

but sometimes it is. Perhaps more to the point, this week such figures
appears in both Lancet and New England Journal of Medicine, journals
that influence my colleagues a good bit, and hence me (to a lesser
extent).

cheers,
Jeph