[no subject]

I understand from a different source that this can be obtained using a
bootstrap method, however I'm not sure how to apply the bootstrap or
extract the scalars converted to natural units using stata.

Additionally I would also ideally like to use the log equation in an sureg
(seemingly unrelated regression) along with a standard OLS equation and
extract the covariance of the dependent variables in each equation to the
dummy if this is possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks in advance,

Andy Stoddart