st: RE: label lagged variables

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: label lagged variables
Date   Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:13:11 +0100

-outreg2- is a user-written program from SSC. You are asked to make clear where user-written programs you refer to come from.

In addition, as has pointed out recently, the author of -outreg2- is not a member of Statalist. That does not rule out other people providing support, but it does rule in emailing the author directly as the single best way of getting support on -outreg2-.

Ida Johnsson

I'm running regressions on lagged values of a set of variables and then sending the output to latex using outreg2. The variables are labeled and I'm using the "label" option for outreg2, but I can find out no way to get labels of the lagged values to be displayed in latex instead of l.variablename. Does anybody know how to do that? Is there a way to assign labels to lagged values of a variable?