st: label lagged variables

From   Ida Johnsson <>
Subject   st: label lagged variables
Date   Sun, 29 Aug 2010 21:09:57 +0200

I'm running regressions on lagged values of a set of variables and then sending the output to latex using outreg2. The variables are labeled and I'm using the "label" option for outreg2, but I can find out no way to get labels of the lagged values to be displayed in latex instead of l.variablename. Does anybody know how to do that? Is there a way to assign labels to lagged values of a variable?

Thanks a lot!