st: clogit and lroc question

From   Libby Williamson <>
Subject   st: clogit and lroc question
Date   Sat, 28 Aug 2010 13:55:07 -0700

To whom it may concern at stata listserve
I am using clogit to run a series of fixed-effects models.  I am
running these models on 4 different populations (within the dataset)
and each populations runs an additional 4 times for each season (four
seasons).  I would like to use the predict pu0 and lroc (or roctab)
but am having trouble with the syntax.  When I list the predict and
roctab commands after the model, it wants to run on all the data and
not to the  model set that I just ran with clogit.  Any thoughts or

Libby Williamson
Graduate Student (MSc)
Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
University of Northern British Columbia
3333 University Way
Prince George, BC
V2N 4Z9
(250) 960-6739

"In the wilderness is the preservation of the world"  --Henry David Thoreau