Re: st: Discrete time hazard model-interval censored

From   Steve Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: Discrete time hazard model-interval censored
Date   Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:37:13 -0400

With only one interval, a discrete hazard model is _not_ suitable.
Use a -logistic- (or -cloglog-) model instead.

Steven J. Samuels
18 Cantine's Island
Saugerties NY 12477
Voice: 845-246-0774