Re: st: Discrete time hazard model-interval censored

Subject   Re: st: Discrete time hazard model-interval censored
Date   Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:37:13 -0400

--

With only one interval, a discrete hazard model is _not_ suitable.
Use a -logistic- (or -cloglog-) model instead.

Steve

Steven J. Samuels
sjsamuels@gmail.com
18 Cantine's Island