st: cmp heckman

From   "Veruska Oppedisano" <>
Subject   st: cmp heckman
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:24:41 +0100

I'm using cmp to estimate a heckman nodel with endogenous dummy regressor
in both the selection and the outcome equation.
To estimate the marginal effect of the endogenous variable I need the
lambda (the mills ratio) coefficent, which is not displayed with cmp. Is
there a way to get this coefficent?

Thank you for your help,