st: calculation execution time after running the model

From   Jamie Fagg <j.fagg@qmul.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: calculation execution time after running the model
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:54:51 +0100

Dear statalisters,

How do you make a note of the execution time of a model in the log
file (i.e. is there something that can be specified in the do file?)
and can this be done after estimating a model? For example, I've just
run a model which I think took a long time over night, and I'd like to
find out exactly how long. More generally, I'd like to know how to set
the times so that I know. Searching 'execution time' in the archives
didn't seem to find the answers...

Thanks for your consideration,

Jamie