st: AW: calculation execution time after running the model

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: calculation execution time after running the model
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:32:53 +0200

The good thing about -timer- is that you can have it collect the timings and
return them at the end of your do-file:

timer clear

timer on 1
webuse epilepsy, clear
xtmepoisson seizures treat lbas  /*
*/ lbas_trt lage visit || subject: visit
timer off 1

timer on 2
webuse towerlondon, clear
xtmelogit dtlm difficulty  /*