Re: st: power calculation graphs

From   Roger Newson <r.newson@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject   Re: st: power calculation graphs
Date   Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:24:00 +0100

An alternative to -sampsi- would be to use the -powercal- package, downloadable from SSC. The -powercal- package has a .pdf manual (distributed as an ancillary file) to explain the methods and formulas. See Newson (2004), which you can download from
http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=st0074

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger