Re: st: power calculation graphs

From   Neil Shephard <nshephard@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: power calculation graphs
Date   Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:06:42 +0000

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Nikolaos Pandis <npandis@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am aware of the sampsi family of commands, I just did not know how to write the do file in order to calculate all the different values from the -sampsi- to use for the graph.

You might benefit from taking a Stata Net Course then.

I'd start with 101, see http://www.stata.com/netcourse/nc101.html

Or some of the resources at UCLA http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/
as the use of loops is fairly common in programming Stata

Neil
--
"One should as a rule, respect public opinion in so far as is
necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything

Email - nshephard@gmail.com
Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/