Re: st: RE: Random start to random number sequence

From   drreg@earthlink.net
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: Random start to random number sequence
Date   Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:04:10 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I like it, too. But I wonder, does a particular bill actually remain in your wallet so long as to require you to remind yourself you have already used the serial number?

Just curious.

reg jordan