Re: st: Re: test of the equality of coefficients in two models

From   Sascha Heller <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: test of the equality of coefficients in two models
Date   Wed, 18 Aug 2010 00:40:54 +0200

Okay, understood. cl(idcode hours) obviously won't work.

Just providing an idea: use reg3 (with an 2sls command) instead of ivregress. You then might estimate a stacked model with one equation for "male" and "female" each for the endogenous explanatory variable where you should be able to cluster for your specified variable in each equation. Testing is then no problem anymore. I hope that help's.