st: Current Population Survey and Stata, 2003-2005

From   "Schaffer, David L." <>
Subject   st: Current Population Survey and Stata, 2003-2005
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:24:02 -0500

I'm an Economics student at the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire working
with Prof. David Schaffer and have a question about converting CPS data
text files(ASCII) into Stata data files.  I'm working with March CPS data.
I've already successfully done this for the years 2006-2007 but we are
having trouble for the years 2003-2005.  Do you know how to do this?  Your
help is appreciated!!