[no subject]

1. How do I interpret these? Are these values transformed or
standardized in some way? Why aren't they closer to the actual values?
Moving from time=1 to time=0 should not produce such big drops in the
predicted scores.

2. I interpret the Bayes? predictions this way: eb1= predicted
intercept for different teachers? students; eb2 = predicted slope for
different teachers? students; eb3 = predicted intercept for individual
students. Is that accurate? If not, how should they be interpreted?

3. My goal is to know whether or not my model fits well, how to
interpret the results correctly, and produce a graph showing different
regression lines for different teachers. Rabe-Hesketh & Skrondal
produce a couple of these, such as Figure 4.3 (pg. 146) and Figure
4.10 (pg. 165). I would also welcome any advice on producing graphs
like these. I can provide syntax I?ve written and output by request,
but I won?t burden the list with a post that?s any longer than this
right now.

Thanks for any help.
Brandon Olszewski
University of Oregon