st: Accessing an Access file over the web.

From   Joseph McDonnell <>
Subject   st: Accessing an Access file over the web.
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:56:30 +0930

Hi, all.

I've been asked whether it's possible to read an Access file into
Stata if it's on a remote URL rather than the local network. The ODBC
Data  Source Administrator only allows me to choose local drives but
the URL I want to use is many, many kilometrs away.

I tried looking on Google but couldn't find anything. Is it even possible?