st: Getting e(b) from first-stage in ivregress or ivreg2

From   Benjamin Villena Roldan <benjaminvillena@hotmail.com>
To   Statalist <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Getting e(b) from first-stage in ivregress or ivreg2
Date   Fri, 13 Aug 2010 00:45:48 -0400

Hello,
I'm estimating a large number of models using ivregress (or ivreg2). I'd like to obtain a vector of coefficients from the first stage as I obtain e(b) containing the coefficients from the second stage. Do you know a procedure that works with either ivregress or ivreg2?

Thanks