Re: st: Changing graphregion color in gr twoway with by

From   Scott Merryman <>
Subject   Re: st: Changing graphregion color in gr twoway with by
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:32:13 -0500

The region options have to be with the -by()- option:

sysuse auto
scatter mpg weight, by(fore, graphregion(color(green)))