st: RE: Metacum command error

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Metacum command error
Date   Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:34:08 +0100

1. Say where -metacum- comes from (it is a user-written command).

2. Check that exactly the same version of -metacum- is being used.

3. Approach the authors of -metacum- for support.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Liz Chou

I am using Stata/SE 10.1 and it is fully up to date (with the metan
and metacum programs installed).  I am trying to run the metacum
command using RR and the lower and upper confidence intervals with
metacum rr lci uci.  This command works on another computer running
Stata/SE 10.1, but on mine I consistently get the following error
message:

variable __000000 not found
r(111);

Any words of advice?