st: Metacum command error

From   Liz Chou <>
Subject   st: Metacum command error
Date   Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:35:15 -0700

Dear All,

I am using Stata/SE 10.1 and it is fully up to date (with the metan
and metacum programs installed).  I am trying to run the metacum
command using RR and the lower and upper confidence intervals with
metacum rr lci uci.  This command works on another computer running
Stata/SE 10.1, but on mine I consistently get the following error

variable __000000 not found

Any words of advice?

Thanks for your time,