st: RE: outlier check for mlogit

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: outlier check for mlogit
Date   Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:48:49 +0100

If you can give a sensible definition of residual for -mlogit-, I
imagine that you will get guidance how to calculate it. I don't think
many of the ideas on residual checking and outlier detection carry over
from regression to -mlogit-.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Meng Zhao [aka Simon]

I use stata 9.2 ic. The commands of "predict y, resid" and "predict y,
rstand" do not work for mlogit estimation. How do I check outliers for
mlogit estimation? Thanks.