Re: st: Using # sign with factor variables to create interactions

From   Christopher Swearingen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using # sign with factor variables to create interactions
Date   Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:02:56 -0400

The factor variable interactions are available for post-estimation using LINCOM.

e.g. ---

logistic outcome i.smoker##i.agegrp

lincom 1.smoker + 2.agegrp + 1.smoker#2.agegrp

You should be able to estimate all levels in this manner.

Best regards,

~c

Christopher Swearingen, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Biostatistics
Department of Pedatrics
One Children's Way, Slot 512-43
Little Rock, AR 72202

http://www.arpediatrics.org/research/biostatistics