st: generate a simple variable with weights

From   Caterina Astarita <lasta01@students.bbk.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: generate a simple variable with weights
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2010 20:57:03 +0100 (BST)

Dear all,

I have a panel dataset in which I have a column of weights and several columns of dummy variables (1=yes; 0= no)
and I would like to generate some simple indicator, namely,
a ratio between  "number of yes/number of respondent", the problem is that each individual has a weight
that I have to consider. Does anyone know what line of command I have to use?

Thank you

Caterina