Re: st: pweight + aweight, double weights

Subject   Re: st: pweight + aweight, double weights
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:43:46 -0500

Who knows. You might be able to get identical answers, but you'll
spend more time trying to figure out the appropriate composition of
weights trying to reproduce the answer from those -total- commands.