st: how to plot growth curves from two separate multilevel models in one graph

From   "W.O.Johnson" <W.O.Johnson@lboro.ac.uk>
Subject   st: how to plot growth curves from two separate multilevel models in one graph
Date   Mon, 02 Aug 2010 16:47:01 +0100

I am running an analysis that requires me to fit multilevel growth models to two different samples (I need to use one model for use sample). I want to plot the resulting growth curves for each sample in one graph, but do not know if Stata can do this. Any advice will be gratefully received.

Will Johnson

Dr William Johnson

Research Associate
Centre for Global Health and Human Development
School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences
Loughborough University
Leicestershire
LE11 3TU
United Kingdom