st: RE: how to plot growth curves from two separate multilevel models in one graph

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: how to plot growth curves from two separate multilevel models in one graph
Date   Mon, 2 Aug 2010 18:04:35 +0100

I imagine that Stata could do this. Given some exact detail on what you
want to plot, I imagine that a better answer is also possible.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

W.O.Johnson

I am running an analysis that requires me to fit multilevel growth
models to two different samples (I need to use one model for use
sample). I want to plot the resulting growth curves for each sample in
one graph, but do not know if Stata can do this. Any advice will be
gratefully received.