st: Would _sgmediation_ work for dichotomous dependent variable?

From   Bo MacInnis <bo@macinnis.org>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Would _sgmediation_ work for dichotomous dependent variable?
Date   Sun, 01 Aug 2010 11:23:28 -0700

Hi Stata experts,

Interested in using the wonderful _sgmediation_ command that Phil Ender provided, I wonder if the use of _sgmediation_ is restricted to linear regression with continuous dependent variable. I have a case where the dependent variable is categorical or even dichotomous, and I've been using probit for the main (total effect) for the dichotomous dependent variable. I'd like to use _sgmediation_ for the mediational analysis.

Thank you for your help,
Bo MacInnis