Re: st: Multiple imputation is increasing the sample size

From   Hassan Chawdhury <russellchy@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Multiple imputation is increasing the sample size
Date   Fri, 30 Jul 2010 23:00:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
Thanks a lot Wesley for letting me know that mi impute does not support tabulate or summarize command. I have been using "mlong" style. However, for descrptives I suppose that I need to rely on pre-imputation calculations.
One more thing, is it possible to save the dataset after the imputation for later use? Thanks a lot.
Hassan