st: Polychoric PCA module

From   Jenniffer Solorzano Mosquera <Jenniffer.Solorzano@mindefensa.gov.co>
Subject   st: Polychoric PCA module
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:53:36 -0700

Hi everybody,
Does anybody know where I can find the Polychoric PCA module for Stata 10? I was looking at the Stas Kolenikov's site but I couldn't find it. Does somebody has it in word format to copy it and paste it into my ado files?
Thanks for your help

Jenniffer Solórzano Mosquera
Economic Advisor
Sectorial Studies Division
Viceministry for Planning and Strategy
Ministry of National Defense of Colombia

Jenniffer Solórzano Mosquera
Asesora
Dirección de Estudios Sectoriales
Ministerio de Defensa Nacional