Re: st: Want to load only part of ASCII file

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Want to load only part of ASCII file
Date   Wed, 21 Jul 2010 00:38:54 +0000

<>

> Additionally, if your .csv file is already formatted in a way that you can insheet it, you could specify the varlist to insheet (see -help insheet-).

Sorry, that part is incorrect.  While this works with selecting some variables using the -use- command, it doesn't work for -insheet- in the same way--I got these two confused.  (The varlist in -insheet- expects you to specify the names of all the variables, not a subset to be loaded)

~ Eric

__
Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute