st: Append in combination with insheet (of csv files)

From   Kaspar Dardas <>
Subject   st: Append in combination with insheet (of csv files)
Date   Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:34:16 +0200

Hi guys,

is there an efficient way of combining the append and insheet command?
I have multiple csv files, which I would like to display in one Stata session.

I have already tried,
however, I get an error message which says "dir. not allowed" after
the fourth row.
I can't figure out this command doesn't work. I use Stata 11.