st: Regional Fixed Effects in Individual Data

From   Nicolás Rojas <nicolas.srojas@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Regional Fixed Effects in Individual Data
Date   Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:13:09 -0400

Hi,
       I am doing  research about the effects of a policy on reporting
crime. I have two cross sections of individual panel data and I want
to estimate a probit model with regional and time fixed effects.
     The problem is that I want to use regional fixed effects and
xtset does not allow me to have many observations within a region.
Stata expected that I had one individual per region for  regional
fixed effects. The error is: repeated time values within panel

What can I do? I didn´t find any useful command at ssc describe or in
the statalist webpage.

Thank you very much,

Nicolás Rojas
Pontifical Catholic University of Chile