R: Re: st: multifactor models

From   "a.carrozzone@libero.it" <a.carrozzone@libero.it>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   R: Re: st: multifactor models
Date   Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:30:22 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry for not being precise. I now give the references for my question.

Thanks,

Andrea

Fama E., MacBeth J., Risk, Return, and Equilibrium: Empirical Tests, 1973,
Journal of
Political Economy, Vol. 81, Issue 3, pp. 607-636.

Gibbons M.R., Ross S.A., J. Shanken (1989), A test of the efficiency of a
given portfolio,
Econometrica, 57, p.1121-1152.

Shanken J., On the Estimation of Beta-Pricing Models, 1992, Review of
Financial
Studies, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 1-33.

refer to publications with just minimal details (e.g., author and date).
Questions of the form “Has anyone implemented the heteroscedasticity under a
full moon test of Sue, Grabbit, and Runne (1989)?” admittedly divide the world.
Anyone who has not heard of the said test would not be helped by the full
reference to answer the question, but they might well appreciate the full
reference.