st: overidentification test for IV ordered probit

From   xueliansharon <>
Subject   st: overidentification test for IV ordered probit
Date   Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:32:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

Does anybody know how to conduct overidentification test after IV regression
of ordered probit model? Here, I use -cmp- command to realize IV ordered

My codes: (here laborsup is just an example, not my true model)

cmp setup

webuse laborsup, clear
cmp (kids = fem_educ) (fem_educ = fem_work male_educ), ind($cmp_oprobit
$cmp_cont) tech(dfp)