RE: st: Changing title with by option ?

Subject   RE: st: Changing title with by option ?
Date   Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:35:31 +0000 (GMT)

--------------------------
Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen
Wilhelmstrasse 36
72074 Tuebingen
Germany

http://www.maartenbuis.nl
--------------------------

--- On Thu, 15/7/10, Maarten buis wrote:
> Yes, but for titles above each by-graph you will
> need to use the graph editor:
>
> 1. Create your graph with the long titles
> 2. Open the graph editor, within the graph window
>    go to File, and than to Start Graph Editor.
> 3. click on the title you want to change
> 4. enclose each part that you want to appear on a
>    single line in double quotes. So in your case:
> "Mining/Quarrying/Oil&Gas" "Extraction/Utilities/
> Construction/Manufacturing"

I've shown this recommendation in the movie below:
<http://www.screencast.com/users/maartenbuis/folders/Jing/media/3b2dfbc4-25c8-49e8-b19e-8f9d8120a738>

Hope this helps,
Maarten