RE: st: Changing title with by option ?

Subject   RE: st: Changing title with by option ?
Date   Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:06:08 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Thu, 15/7/10, Heekyung Hellen Kim wrote:
> My label for category is too long to put in one
> line over each graph.  Is there any way to appear
> in two lines?
>
> For example,
>
> Category 1 = Mining/Quarrying/Oil&Gas
> Extraction/Utilities/Construction/Manufacturing

Yes, but for titles above each by-graph you will
need to use the graph editor:

1. Create your graph with the long titles
2. Open the graph editor, within the graph window
   go to File, and than to Start Graph Editor.
3. click on the title you want to change
4. enclose each part that you want to appear on a
   single line in double quotes. So in your case:
"Mining/Quarrying/Oil&Gas" "Extraction/Utilities/
Construction/Manufacturing"

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis