st: How to construct city-industry dummies

From   Bin Dong <dongbin66@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: How to construct city-industry dummies
Date   Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:32:33 +1000

Dear all,

I am wondering how to construct city-industry dummies in my firm level
data set. I mean, several firms will share one dummy if they are in
the same industry of the same city. Anyone has an idea about it?
Thanks in advance

Cheers,
Bin