st: Changing title with by option ?

From   "Heekyung Hellen Kim" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Changing title with by option ?
Date   Wed, 14 Jul 2010 23:38:09 -0400

I want to rename the title of each graph with by option.  How do I do it?

For example,
Scatter y x, by(Category)

Category has the value, 1, 2, and 3.  This does put the title on each graph
by 1, 2, and 3.  But I want to describe the title in words instead of the
number.  How can I do it?