-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Achilleas
Vassilopoulos
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Juli 2010 14:42
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: Problem creating large matrices

Dear all,

I need to save the results of multiple estimations in a matrix. My
simulation produces 160,000 such results but when I?m trying to create a
matrix containing 160,000 rows with the following command: matrix beta = J
(160000,1,0), I get the following warning :

Matsize too small
You have attempted to create a matrix with more than 11000 rows or columns
or to fit a model with more than 11000 variables plus ancillary parameters.
You need to increase matsize using the set matsize command; see help
matsize.

However, the ?set matsize? command doesn?t accept numbers greater than
11,000.

Does anyone know if there is another command to create the matrices which
doesn?t fall into the matsize limitations or any other way to circumvent
this problem?

Thanking you in advance,

Achilleas Vassilopoulos

Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development,
Lab. of Political Economy and European Integration.
Iera Odos 75, 11855, Athens, Greece

Tel: (+30) 210-5294726
Fax: (+30) 2105294786
e-mail: [email protected]