Re: st: duration analysis in gllamm

From   Melaku Fekadu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: duration analysis in gllamm
Date   Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:14:19 +0300

hi Steve,

thanks. you were very helpful.
i checked both. no special reason to prefer gllamm, i was just
referred to it. i checked the gllamm example on the data (cancer)
given on Jenkin's website,  it did not produce any result. the gllamm
example does not seem to include mass points option - if so how is it
coded?

melaku