st: Marginal effects for mvprobit after imputation

From   Laura Cyron <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Marginal effects for mvprobit after imputation
Date   Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:43:25 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to compute marginal effects after  imputation with
-ice-

with Stata 11.
I am estimating a  trivariate probit model using the -mvprobit- command and so
far  having tried margins, mfx and mfx2 I always end up with various error
messages,  but most often it says "last estimates not found".

Additionally,  in the case where I'm only looking at the unimputed dataset I am
not  sure how to obtain different marginal effects for my three different
dependent  variables. Using margins only results in one output table with no
differentiation  with regard to the dependent variables.

I'd greatly appreciate  any ideas, hints and advice.

Thank you!
Laura Cyron