Re: st: AW: returning all datasets in a directory

From   Abhimanyu Arora <abhimanyu.arora1987@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: AW: returning all datasets in a directory
Date   Sun, 11 Jul 2010 15:05:42 +0200

Thanks very much indeed, Martin. That was exactly what I needed. In
general, is there a secret way of searching for user-written programs
for a specific purpose, in case I do not know the -commandname-(apart
from statalist of course :))?
Regards
Abhimanyu